I think that "Terrence Ryan" had the best approach to the situation. CFMX is a
stable product, we've run about 15 CFMX servers around the world supporting
corporate intranets and extranets with a constant load and rarely have problems.

Take a look at Terrence's pragmatic approach and try to emulate that. I think
you'll find your answer.

BN