Hi Thomas,

It's a real relief (in a way) to know we are not the only ones experiencing
this issue - as at least if it is a recognised issue, macrodobe may fix it
at some point (although based on my experiences today even attempting to
send a support email to adobe, I wonder if that is a valid assumption)

First time in over six years of using CF that I've had a crash that I
haven't been able to ascertain the cause... been tearing my hair out...

Thanks for your suggestions with regards to SQL connections - I will look
into these and see if any are relevant in our hosting environment.

Have other people just been having a problem with CF 7? or has it also been
an issue in CF 6.1?

Also, has anyone experiencing this problem found any benefit from installing
the 7.0.2 updater? - I have scheduled downtime for midngiht tonight to
install the updater... not that I could see anything in the release notes
that made me hopeful that this would make any difference...

Cheers

Dan.