We've been having stability issues ourselves, and can't figure out why.  It
relates to sending email, a task that does a lot of sql as well as string
processing activity.  The memory doesn't seem to jump that much, but the
server restarts every so often.  We haven't been able to pinpoint the cause
yet, but this seems like a good culprit.

We are on SQL 2k and cf 7.0.1

Are there any updated drivers available?

Russ