From: Munson, Jacob [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: October 27, 2006 3:40 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: CF Wiki

Aah, you beat me too it Barney.  Even though I think you /should/
install a *nix box, even for running CF (I'm going to run and hide after
that comment!)...it's true that you can put PHP on Windows.

"EMF <idahopower.com>" made the following annotations.
------
confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained
herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you
received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the
sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic
or hard copy format. Thank you.

======