Jim Wright wrote:
> Rick Root wrote:
>> I'm gonna add a scaleToFit() method too that takes a maximum width and
>> height and forces your image to fit within that space but still maintain
>> aspect ratio.
>>

> I have a mod to the resize() method which adds a preserveAspect argument
> that probably does what the scaleToFit() will do.  If anyone wants that
> in the meantime, just send me an note.

I forgot, I think you told me about that.  I'll have to dig through my
email and see if I can find it and maybe I'll just integrate that code.

Though I might still make a "ghost" method called scaleToFit() that just
calls the resize() method.  (technically, scaleX() and scaleY() are just
ghost methods to the resize() method as well, they just do the math and
pass the width and height to the resize method anyway...)

Rick