well yes, they do ultimately have to make a decision.  I'd hope that the
decision is based on community voting and response.

~Simon

Simon Horwith
CIO, AboutWeb - http://www.aboutweb.com
Editor-in-Chief, ColdFusion Developers Journal
Adobe Community Expert
Adobe Certified Master Instructor
Blog - http://www.horwith.com