I thought the food was fine, too... but if enough people want better
food, TeraTech will try to give them better food.  Personally, I can
think of several things I'd rather see the money go towards, but I'm one
person.

~Simon

Simon Horwith
CIO, AboutWeb - http://www.aboutweb.com
Editor-in-Chief, ColdFusion Developers Journal
Adobe Community Expert
Adobe Certified Master Instructor
Blog - http://www.horwith.com