YouTube video resolution is going to be way to low for any kind of
screencast.  I imagine google video is the same way.  You can make it go
full screen, but it looks horrible because its the same low resolution.
Also I believe YouTube has a max length of 10 minutes per video.

Easycfm.com kind of does this tutorial idea already, although I don't
think they have video.  Maybe you can work with them on something.

-Ryan