Actually Dave be very carefull with that statement, your next E-Commerce
project might see you send the money to the wrong account and could be the
thing that pushes someone over the edge.....

Sorry just couldn't resist!

Anyway it is something that I have been trying to get people to see for a
long time, I have worked in the games industry long enough to know that
every game that hits the shelves has enough bugs in them to make MS products
look good. When I got into the web side of things 5 years ago, I was amazed
at the amount of so called want to be perfectionists that wanted every know
issue closed/solved. Its a known fact that tight deadlines, long hours,
marketing demands and public impatiance, see applications hit the shelves
too quick. We are all so quick to judge the likes of MS and their buggy
products however, its the public the demand it so quickly that causes the
problem in the first place.

Anyway just my $0.02 worth:-)

regards

Andrew Scott
Senior Cold Fusion Application Developer