Benjamin Rogers wrote:

        "My guess would be you do your best to fix the errors that are
reported to
        you and that you can verify and that how much time you spend trying
        verify an error is determined by how easy it is to reproduce, the
number of
        users reporting the error, and whether or not one of those users
happens to
also be the client."

Man, that is so my style.  I didn't know other CF programmers approached the
same way ...

Here's my priority list:

Priority 1, errors the client finds;
priority two, errors that can be easily reproduced;
prority three, errors that a number of users are reporting;
priority four, errors that only a few users are reporting, but I easily
understand why they are happening;
priority five, errors effecting only users using WebTV or AOL and seem
attributable to those access points and are hard to reproduce or understand
why they are happening (outside of the fact that WebTV and AOL are screwed
up).

H.

Howard Owens
Web Producer