Let me put in my $0.02.  What happened happened.  Let them work it out
off list as was previously suggested.  Mistakes happen and always will,
it's how they are dealt with that really counts and I think this
particular mistake, while probably avoidable, is being dealt with as
well as possible.

-Jake