I've started to get the following error in my app:

---
[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Cannot insert duplicate key
row in object 'CDATA' with unique index 'id1'.
---

CF 4.5.1 (no SPs)
NT 4 (SP6a)
SQL7 (SP2)

I did a quick search of the forums, and came up empty on solutions.  Not to
mention the fact that forums was bugging out big time on me...

I suspect this has something to do with initiating a new client token pair.
The site uses frames, and my only theory would be that when a new user tries
to enter the site, CF tries to set up two records in the client store at the
exact same time.  This doesn't seem right though.

Help?

-Cameron