> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> I could not prove it but I think that error was caused by more than one.
> <cfapplication> tag having the same client storage db but different
> application names.

I don't think that this is the cause of the problem.  Three reasons:

1) CF's client storage was specifically designed to be used with multiple
datasources.

2) The offending index, 'id1', is a combination of the columns cfid and app.
The cfid column is made up of "cfid:cftoken", and the app colum is the
actual appname set in the CFAPPLICATION tag.  In order to cause the
duplicate row error, both offending records would have to be the same app
name.

3) It only happens in IE 5.5

Of course, I could be wrong.  It's happened before...

Still seeking the answer...

-Cameron