> I have to agree with Rick on this one.  Well, perhaps not all
> Flash sites, just all Flash sites like this one.  When the
> site focuses more on imagery and "look what we can do",
> rather than sound design, navigation and usability priciples,
> I get annoyed because they are so hard to use.

But the point of the site *is* to showcase what they do... Just look at
their client list... The site design just oozes with professionalism from
every pixel and the people buying their services can see that... Whether
it's accessible, navigable or anything else is by-the-by because this site
is all about eye candy.

Whether you like their site or not (personally I like it but I don't agree
with it) you have to agree that it is doing something right to get a high
traffic rating... It's in the top 60,000 sites worldwide according to the
Netcraft toolbar which is typically skewed by the geek factor but even so,
it's a pretty well trafficked site... They're doing something right.

Paul