And you have to remember that it is Marketing that is making these
decisions. I am sure we have all worked with a Marketing department at one
point in our careers. They LOVE this stuff. They are all about 'what bells
and whistles can you add to my UI to make it stand out above the
competition'? Some resort to using hot girls, coll music and Dale Jr. like
Budweiser, and others rely on sites such as the ones these guys do. I know
that if I were in the market for a company to develop a killer looking app
for me, these guys would be tops on my list.

Bruce