say what you will but thats the way it is on vista.
granted, maybe there is a way around that but if I wanted to try and polish a
turn, i'd just rub Will's balding head.

The funny thing is I seam to recall a lot of windows ppl on here making fun of
macs when it was a bit of a pita to install cfm on the new intels, i must admit
this is now rather amusing watching the black kettle.

I can't wait for the complaining to start at Adobe cause the cfmx 7 doesnt easy
install on vista and how dare Adobe let that happen, after all they have had
like 200 years to get ready for vista............