Sorry. Sounds like it's time to get a new host.

Yes he just did, probably about the same time I sent my follow up answer.

Well it is just for my personal vanity site, so it is not worth a few hundred
dollars to me to upgrade to a hosting service/plan that would have this.

I just wanted to make sure it was impossible before I gave up.

--------------
Ian Skinner
Web Programmer
BloodSource
www.BloodSource.org
Sacramento, CA

---------
| 1 |   |
---------  Binary Sudoku
|   |   |
---------

"C code. C code run. Run code run. Please!"
- Cynthia Dunning

Confidentiality Notice:  This message including any
attachments is for the sole use of the intended
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender and
delete any copies of this message.