Wow! Thanks for the visual comparison! I can see what you mean. So since
ImageCFC uses the java base image class, I'll get results similar to the
images on the far right-hand side of your example page (cute family,
btw!)? Have I got that right?

As far as the ability to crop, rotate, zoom, err... whatever else it is
you can do with an imaging API, are there any pros/cons between ImageCFC
vs. Image Flare?

--
http://www.cjordan.us