From: Casey Dougall
To: CF-Talk
Sent: Sun Mar 04 23:34:12 2007
Subject: Re: Why does IE s*(k... let me count the ways.

Not really a proxy. only about 14 of us, I'm not the most knowledgeable
about those things but I can say we all share the same External IP.

IT is odd though, most of my problems stem from hitting our own dedicated
boxes even though we setup separate sites and everyone has their own IP
address, firefox still hickups when I upload a script and refresh the page.
IE doesn't do this. and I know I'm the only one working on the site. Odd.
I've tried turning odd all extensions and still no difference.

Casey