Let's calm down here. I agree with the notion that having your site routinely
pass around 2000+ character-long URLs is rediculous. This is a single instance
in a pop-up window with no edge-bits turned on (URL, status, etc) that does a
quick process and the only way to pass the values attained is through the URL,
which users can't see and if they did it would be spaghetti.

And I'm not happy about it either, but right now it's the only way to do it and
for the most part it works.

Mik

At 01:10 AM 3/5/2007, you wrote:

>My main issue is that it creates ugly urls.  You ever try and paste one of
>those in an email?  Most of them wrap the text and that doesn't get included
>in the link the email program produces.  An attractive site is part of the
>game we play here...urls included.

--------
Michael Muller
Admin, MontagueMA.net Website