From: Jaime Garza [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2000 5:33 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Input type = arrrrh!

For my IE versions I use

<STYLE TYPE="text/css">
  .inputtext      {border:1px solid black;background:white;}
  .inputselect    {border:1px solid black;background:white;}
</STYLE>

and then

<input type="text" class="inputtext" etc.>

This gives a flat look to the edit boxes.  I have no idea about NN...  I bet
you are either a graphic designer, or you have a graphic designer up your
back :)  Most people (including users) don't care about those little things.

<Jaime/>