I have a fairly complex problem I am trying to solve.

I have a form for creating sponsors.  On this form, the user is given a series
of checkboxes for selecting which page(s) they would like the sponsor's
advertisement to display.  On submission, the selected check boxes are written
to a list which is stored under the sponsor's table in my database, with "true"
or "false" for the given pagename in the list(e.g., if I have the pagenames
index, birthday, & sports, the list will be output as "true,true,true" if the
user chooses all of them).

I am having difficulty with the output--how would I loop over all the entries
in my sponsors table to display only the sponsors where the first list item is
"true"?

I have tried to craft an cfif statement to catch the criterion, but I have not
had any luck.  Any ideas?

Thanks!

Joel