This is not a secure solution (which is what I assume you are after).  What
is to stop someone malicious getting/intercepting the email?  Sending a
username and password over email is a hackers dream!

You cannot pass any variables to anyone except the cold fusion server.
There has to be some form of authentication to be able to insert into the
database though.

Paul