From: "Deanna L. Schneider" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

    Larry,
    Is it select access to the data that is an issue? Or is it
    update/insert/delete? I would start by suggesting that you
create another
    user in the Oracle db and grant that user the barest minimum
access to the
    tables that is necessary. Use this "other" user as the web
connection.

The issue is that the users have to be able to select and insert
data into the table, but only via the one ColdFusion application
- not in any other way.

--
Larry W. Virden <URL: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Even if explicitly stated to the contrary, nothing in this