Hi everybody:
Do you know any CFM shopping tutorial or a Dreamweaver extension that helps me
build a shopping cart? I saw cartweaver but it is too complicated and full of
options and I think I won't have full control over everything on that while I
need to learn/ customize the whole shopping cart for my needs. I need no money
transaction in the shopping cart so many options based on credit cards and
shipping and something like that won't be necessary. Just showing the products
in categories, and adding them to wish list/ buy list  after logging in and
showing the added products in a box righ_top of tha page will be completely
enough.
Thanks for your help
Ali