Hasn't the Accord won best car for several years in a row.  Does that
mean we should all be driving Accord's? Doesn't a lot of the car
purchase come down to what you need a vehicle to do?

The framework question is more the general hammer metaphor.  All the
frameworks are like different types of hammers for different jobs, not
just different types of air-hammers.