Re: using CFX's (in any languagE)

It was pointed out to me locally that the problem with doing things in
the CFX is that any app could invoke the CFX, thus defeating the purpose
of putting it into the CFX...

The current hope is that whenever Advanced security becomes available for
ColdFusion Solaris, that will go quite a ways towards resolving the problem.
--
Never apply a Star Trek solution to a Babylon 5 problem.
Larry W. Virden <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> <URL: http://www.purl.org/NET/lvirden/>