I would agree that you're in serious trouble if those three criteria are met.

There are methods that are effective as long as:

1) No-one malicious has the aforementioned level of access.
2) No-one can snoop every packet between a valid user and the server.

You could use a stored procedure which you feed the user's login information,
then it creates a session with a timeout, and returns the session number.

The session number could be used to access another stored procedure which alters
data.

If more flexibility is required, it could just return a username and password,
but you could not time it out.

Of course you would want to encrypt the template which accesses the stored
procedures, and store the password for accessing them in the Administrator.

David Cummins