I suppose that is the nature of the beast.  ColdFusion development was only
wedged into DW post-MM takeover and it is aimed at a different kind of
developer than Eclipse has.  While a lot of experienced developers use DW
for whatever reason, I would say most use Eclipse and it's a logical
decision for Adobe to target that audience - it also no doubt shows how DW
has been selling in this arena.    DW is a visual tool - it is not a serious
development IDE for anything other than HTML/CSS (even "coder" view is just
an homage (which was added by request) to a better IDE for development)

"This e-mail is from Reed Exhibitions (Gateway House, 28 The Quadrant,
Richmond, Surrey, TW9 1DN, United Kingdom), a division of Reed Business,
Registered in England, Number 678540.  It contains information which is
confidential and may also be privileged.  It is for the exclusive use of the
intended recipient(s).  If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note
that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the
information in it is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have
received this communication in error please return it to the sender or call
our switchboard on +44 (0) 20 89107910.  The opinions expressed within this
communication are not necessarily those expressed by Reed Exhibitions."
Visit our website at http://www.reedexpo.com