> > What's in those other WEB-INF directories? I suspect they don't
> > contain the entire contents of the original WEB-INF directory.
>
> Well, in one example, there are 19,195 .class files. Not as
> many as are in the root web-inf, no. But, a sizable amount.

Is that all that's in there, compiled classes? Is that all that's in your
original one?

And, that's a lot of class files. You should probably disable the option to
save class files in CF Administrator. In your environment, it's likely to
take longer to find one file out of twenty thousand in a single directory,
than to just recompile the source.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/

This email has been processed by SmoothZap - www.smoothwall.net