From: Ali Majdzadeh [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2007 3:53 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: I love CF but it's not fair

Hi:
I was searching for job offers in Australia in here http://mycareer.com.au/
If you search for CF job offers it brings only 23 jobs which more than half
are not even only for CF developers and some are for other languages like
PHP or .NET. When I searched for PHP it came out with a few hundreds but
with .NET 2334 matching results????!!!!!!!
I love CF but it seems even Python is more popular or at least the search
engine comes with better results with it (about 50 offers).
I really don't understand why such a powerful and easy langauge should have
such a low job offers in Australia! I really don't know about USA but it
seems the same thing is true in the USA to.
You know I just say it as a theory cause I really love CF and I won't
migrate it till and only if Adobe kills the product but it seems if we
started with PHP or .Net at the begining now we were more and better
employed than now.
Please write your opinions.
Thanks
Benign