In the USA it's your rear-end. So a fanny-pack is a small "backpack" or "rucksack"
that you wear on a belt that hangs off your "fanny". What is a "fanny" down under?

At 12:51 PM 11/8/00 +1100, BORKMAN Lee wrote:
>Hi, we in Australia might be a little puzzled by "fannie-packs".  Perhaps
>you are not aware that a "fanny" is something completely different in other
>parts of the world.  After all, this is an international list!!!

Peter Theobald, Chief Technology Officer
LiquidStreaming http://www.liquidstreaming.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Phone 1.212.545.1232 x204 Fax 1.212.545.0938

To put this contact information into your Palm device, click here:
http://www.coola.com/cgi-bin/addinfo.cgi?pid=15803&rid=972879910&type=A