Uhoh . . . going down a path this list doesn't want to go down . . . hahaha

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Theobald [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 08, 2000 12:47 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Fannie-packs? (RE: fusebox)

In the USA it's your rear-end. So a fanny-pack is a small "backpack" or
"rucksack" that you wear on a belt that hangs off your "fanny". What is a
"fanny" down under?

At 12:51 PM 11/8/00 +1100, BORKMAN Lee wrote:
>Hi, we in Australia might be a little puzzled by "fannie-packs".  Perhaps
>you are not aware that a "fanny" is something completely different in other
>parts of the world.  After all, this is an international list!!!

Peter Theobald, Chief Technology Officer
LiquidStreaming http://www.liquidstreaming.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Phone 1.212.545.1232 x204 Fax 1.212.545.0938

To put this contact information into your Palm device, click here:
http://www.coola.com/cgi-bin/addinfo.cgi?pid=15803&rid=972879910&type=A

The information contained in this message is privileged and confidential.  It is
intended solely for the use of the named recipient.  If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use
of the contents of this transmission is strictly prohibited.  If you receive this
message in error, please notify the sender immediately.  Thank you.