Maybe we should all just say 'to each his own' and let everyone figure
it out. =)

Dreamweaver is great for a designer who wants to code some, and is easy
to figure out.  Its even great for newbs and WYSIWYG, and works out of
the box.

Eclipse is great for multi-purpose coders who do much more than just CF
and know how to tweak their system / config for max performance. Its
kinda like Linux, in that is *can* do everything, but may take some true
documentation reading and slogging through message boards to tweak it
just right.

Homesite is becoming the next bragging program, ie 'Im so l33t I code in
notepad / homesite'

Any of these IDE's will work fine, some people are better suited to one
over the others, just use what makes you comfortable and move on. =)

Chris Peterson
Gainey IT
Adobe Certified Advanced Coldfusion Developer