TortoiseSVN, while quite awesome, does NOT compare to the level of integration
Subclipse offers.  Not even close.

There is so much more, I won't even go into the list, but it's WAY
different than
using HomeSite or DW and tortoise.

Clicking on an incomming or outgoing change, and getting a graphical diff of the
changes, is swell, and there's history view, annotations, blah blah blah.

CFEclipse just destroys DW, in the "real world" of development.

If you're content to be one of these static content editor type people, you will
be replaced by a CMS.  Unless you're a designer, then hey, you just give your
stuff to the web app (say, CF) devs, and they make it "live".

Eclipse is the bee's knees, no doubt.

And the folks have been real helpful whenever I've asked questions... I think
it might depend on how you ask, tho.

/me chooses obsiquious (remember that one game... ?)  ... Mêlée!!!