On 7/31/07, John Mason wrote:
> JBoss Enterprise                        4,500

Hey, here's an apple!

> Another point for the Adobe people, I remember when the standard/enterprise
> started and there was a lot complaining back then. With the price gap
> getting wider, maybe it's time for a third version, let's call it a
> "Business" version. That provides some of the least costly new features and
> provides a bridge (or stepping stone) from standard to enterprise. I think
> that would solve a lot of issues with this and take almost nothing for Adobe
> to do.

Excellent post, and idea!  I love the places that are like, "well, what do
you do? How much money do you make? Etc., etc." and then have the
price-swaying power to work with you.  Compromise, in some cases,
and just plain "helping a brother out", in others.

Probably hell on the accountants, and whatnot, and you got X complaining
that Y got Z for AA, or whatever.  Still, I've seen it work (and IIRC, with CF,
back in the day).  Eh.

Great post tho, thanks.