Sean

Your facts need review

> Ben did not say that anyone argued for *lower* prices. I expect
several people argued for even higher prices than we got.

I never said he did, I said everyone who might have fought for a lower
price.

> Well, you should have bought maintenance then, shouldn't you? :)

Wrong, CF7 came out more than 2 years ago so everyone who bought a
subscription with CF7 release wasted their money.

> Dude, I've been an enterprise systems architect for decades helping
large corporates with planning and budgets for software and

Yes I've managed multi million dollar projects, but you seem to think you
are the only one to be a real enterprise customer, and you just skipped over
the whole budgeting process that I was talking about.

Regards
Dale Fraser

http://dalefraser.blogspot.com