From: Bryan Stevenson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2007 10:47 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: cfmodule use

I'd say CFMODULE (I used to use it for a similar task back around version 5)

should work for you, but you could also write a custom tag (with the
attributes
you mentioned) or even a CFC

Aren't options great....now you have to pick one ;-)

Cheers

Bryan Stevenson B.Comm.
VP & Director of E-Commerce Development
Electric Edge Systems Group Inc.
phone: 250.480.0642
fax: 250.480.1264
cell: 250.920.8830
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
web: www.electricedgesystems.com

Notice:
This message, including any attachments, is confidential and may contain
information that is privileged or exempt from disclosure. It is intended
only for the person to whom it is addressed unless expressly authorized
otherwise by the sender. If you are not an authorized recipient, please
notify the sender immediately and permanently destroy all copies of this
message and attachments.