You don't really have to use ActivePDF to print.  I think some people
actually load MS Office on the server and print through that via COM.  What
you do is build a report in MS Access, and call Access via COM to print
through Adobe acrobat.

As you see, it can turn into a jury rig solution.  In the end, it maybe
better just to purchase ActivePDF and print stright through to that using a
HTML template.

--
Michael She
I m a g i n e   C o m m u n i c a t i o n s