> I think I would like to use some kind og MVC (Model-View-Controler). But I
> don't want to use a standard framework like fusebox. I think that it is
> too complex for my porpose.

If you are planning on using MVC I would strongly suggest using an existing
framework (Mach-ii, Model-Glue, FuseBox).  With the large quantity of
tutorials available you can get up to speed quickly on your chosen
framework.  If you are new to MVC and OO development, using an existing
framework will guide you toward best practice development.

The learning curve necessary to roll your own MVC framework will be so steep
as to be almost impossible.  Also remember that there is a large amount of
community support, which translates into a large support system for the
inevitable questions that will come up.

HTH,
Rich Kroll