From: Matt Quackenbush [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, October 14, 2007 6:05 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Frameworks: Post vs. Get

Okay, so you pick a framework - just about any framework; Fusebox, ColdBox,
mach-ii, Model-Glue.  These frameworks fold the form (post) and URL (get)
variables into an event object (or attributes in the case of traditional FB
apps).  But let's say that you want to be sure that the variable came from a
post - for instance deleting something in an admin panel.

How do you guys (and girls) verify that it's a post var?

Thanks,

Matt