Thanks Dave.    That call is coming from the coldspring core files.

THe installation instructions for coldspring say to unpack the zip
file into a folder called /coldspring  then run them .

thats what i did.   No changes to any of the core files, and i checked
i havent got any of the known 'gotcha's'  (such as a CF mapping called
"coldspring" somewhere else on the box.

on my dev server it did exactly what it was supposed to.

on the remote host it didnt.

SO i'm trying to find out what to do about it.

Cheers
Mike Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia
AFP Webworks
http://afpwebworks.com
ColdFusion, PHP, ASP, ASP.NET hosting from AUD$15/month