On a side note -

This is one of the reasons why I suggested to you Mike to simply
upload your App onto the hosting server, rather than trying to test is
piecemeal.

If the whole application is uploaded, you can test and fix issues that
are relevant *to your application*, and not spend several days trying
to track down an issue that really doesn't stop your application from
running.

This is just my opinion however ;o) your mileage may vary.

Mark