<snip>

>Does anyone have any specific examples of things that don't
>work like they
>used to? Like when using js what doesn't work, or websites
>that used to work
>in other browsers that don't in n6?

Yeah, Internet Explorer.  After installing NS6, clicking on hypertext
links in Outlook email messages start IE, but the page doesn't load.
Also, clicking on the File menu in IE will show you that the "Edit"
option is now set to "Edit with Netscape Navigator."  After uninstalling
NS6, had to go into IE and reset the web settings for it to work
properly again.

The thing that bugged me was the user isn't given an option to not have
any existing defaults changed during installation, NS6 just makes the
changes without asking.

Chris Montgomery             [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Web Development & Consulting http://www.astutia.com
Allaire Consulting Partner & NetObjects Reseller
210-490-3249/888-745-7603    Fax 210-490-4692