From: Michael Kear [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 15 November 2000 16:05
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Netscape 6 out UGH!!!!

Well I for one am thankful that it's not a piece of cake to develop
reliable websites.

If it was easy, there'd be a FrontPage that works fine, and we'd be
besieged with 13 year old school kids taking business from us here highly
qualified professionals.

Whenever I'm sitting fretting over something tricky that isn't working
after 3 hours of working on it, I'm reminded of a sage word of wisdom my
father told me ... "No one pays big money for something any fool could
do!"

Nope.  It takes a special kind of fool to do this web site stuff.

Cheers,
Mike Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia
AFP Web Development
http://www.afp.zip.com.au

On Wed, 15 Nov 2000, Scott, Andrew wrote:

> *lol* Well we can all wish/hope for miracles!
>
> regards
>
> Andrew Scott
> Senior Cold Fusion Application Developer
> ANZ eCommerce Centre
> * Ph 9273 0693
> * [EMAIL PROTECTED]

[EMAIL PROTECTED]