I disagree with this mentality completely.  All browsers should be
standards compliant so that us developers can spend more time doing the
things we are really paid to do: develop kick-ass web-based
APPLICATIONS.  Spending hours tweaking this and that and making
compromises to achieve some semblance of cross-browser display
compatibility is NOT why I am in this business.

Kevin

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 11/14/00 09:05PM >>>
Well I for one am thankful that it's not a piece of cake to develop
reliable websites.

If it was easy, there'd be a FrontPage that works fine, and we'd be
besieged with 13 year old school kids taking business from us here
highly
qualified professionals.