> There are always limits. Why should this be any different?

Naturally most everything has a limit, but I guess I would have expected
the limits of CF to not be so limited.  Even if I am talking about a
structure nested 400 levels deep, how big is that really?  With modern
computers and programming languages how long should it actually take to
recurse 400 levels?  It ran for up to half an hour without returning
before I killed it.  Heck, I could manually output a small structure 400
times with pen and paper in less time than half an hour.  Furthermore,
call me crazy but I expect a well coded application to be aware of its
limits and bow out gracefully rather than error.

> I would guess that, like most other memory allocation in Java, you can
probably increase the stack size in jvm.config.

Hmmm, that's an interesting idea to play with.  I assume you are _not_
referring to the heap size?

~Brad