I'm a 4 yr CrystalTech customer, but I've become disappointed with them over
the last year or so. I get some of the most entertaining responses from their
support.  I'd rather just ask James, Jim, or some of the other bright folks on
the list, because I sure can't rely on CT.

I needed something more stable for some projects. The disruptor talked me into
hostmysite's VPS. I can honestly say these people have totally blown me away. I
had forgotten what it's like to have good support. If you have a problem,
shoot'em an email, and more than likely you'll get a quick response/solution.

I've even had some problems configuring software I installed on the VPS. HMS
Support logged in and made the changes for me. Completely above and beyond the
call of duty.
If I had emailed CT, I would've gotten, "What is MySQL?"

This is makin' me gag to type it, but thanks to dave for the VPS
recommendation.

Will