Here are some of the issues that I have had with AHP.

1. The base server that I was on crashed over the weekend and I think that our
total downtime was 20+ hours before we were successfully moved to another
server.

2. AHP does the windows updates every weekend so you can count on a random
restart on Saturday or Sunday. Most places do the Windows update once a month.

3. A few months ago a Windows Update caused our VPS to go up and down like a
yo-yo and it took a couple days before they could get it straightened out.

4. From what I can tell... its just one person @ AHP and thats it... Our
projects are starting to get to the size that I need a true hosting company
with technical staff on location 24x7.

5. They are in a good data center but I have had a couple of times where for
some reason my request would die somewhere in their network before it got to my
VPS. I ended up having to email the trace rt to the data center to have them
fix it.

HTH,

John