Not for nothing (and I'm a very happy CT customer) but you won't get good
service from CT on questions dealing with (most) software.  They don't want
to support it.  ;^)

They will (for a HUGE fee) but that fee represents their unwillingness to
get into your specific configuration.  If you consider them only network and
hardware ("plug and chug") support you'll have a much better experience.

Nearly every complaint I've seen about CT deals with support for non-system
software (CF, IIS, Apache, etc).  Again, they will do that, but they just
don't want to and their prices and attitudes reflect that.  To be fair they
don't actually advertise this as a feature of their service.

Of course I've had my box, with no fundamental configuration changes, for
over three years.  I may be in a nicely isolated rut.  ;^)

Jim Davis